|Quentin Tarantino photo courtesy of Georges Biard|
Some of these events were originally listed with e-mail addresses to RSVP earlier and were removed shortly after. I would recommend calling or e-mailing to confirm they're still open to attend without RSVPing though.
Today the schedule includes the following:
- Western Django Kill... If You Live, Shoot! (1967) screens at 9:00 a.m.
- The drama Il caso Mattei (1972, also known as The Mattei Affair) screens at 11:00 a.m.
- Documentary short Artisan Resistance (2012) screens at 1:15 p.m. with director/writer Antonio Manco attending. Following the screening, The Usual Idiots Part 2 (2012) premieres.
|Photo courtesy of Zadi Diaz|
- The drama The Merchant of Venice (2004) screens at 3:40 p.m.
- The drama Itaker (2012) premieres at 6:10 p.m. with director/writer Toni Trupia and writer/star Michele Placido attending.
- The comedy See You Tomorrow (2013) premieres at 8:00 p.m. with writer/director Andrea Zaccariello, star Enrico Brignano and producer Giuseppe Pedersoli attending.
- Director Quentin Tarantino and actors Christoph Waltz and Franco Nero will all be honored as the Spaghetti Western Masters at 9:30 p.m.
- Documentary Franco Nero: The Man of a Thousand Faces and western Django (1966) screen starting at 10:00 p.m.
Lots of interesting events taking place at Los Angeles, Italia all week long. For a complete listing of events, click here. Might be a good idea to RSVP early for many of the events coming up.
Chinese 6 Theatres is located at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard and directions can be found here. You can park at Hollywood & Highland Center for 2 hours for $2.00 after validation. For further information, please call Chinese 6 Theatres at (323) 465-4847 or e-mail Los Angeles, Italia at pr@LosAngelesItalia.com.