|Photo courtesy of Thomas Schulz|
- Documentary Once Upon a Time...Sergio Leone screens at 9:00 a.m.
- Il caso Mattei (1972, also known as The Mattei Affair) screens at 10:15 a.m.
- Scent of a Woman (1992) screens at 12:30 p.m.
- Mont Reve (2012) premieres at 4:20 p.m. with the cast and producers (Mario Rivelli & India Irving) attending. RSVP by e-mailing MontReve@LosAngelesItalia.com.
- Gladiators of Rome (2012) screens at 6:45 p.m. with director/producer Iginio Straffi attending and being honored. RSVP by e-mailing Gladiators@LosAngelesItalia.com.
- Al Pacino is being honored with the inaugural Jack Valenti L.A. Italia Legend Award tonight at 8:30 p.m. Celebrities (Al Pacino, Franco Nero, Dennis Christopher, Penelope Ann Miller, Joe Mantegna, Jeff Garlin and many others) will begin arriving at 7:30 p.m. to walk the red carpet.
- The Lookout (2012) premieres at 8:45 p.m. with director Michele Placido attending. RSVP by e-mailing Placido@LosAngelesItalia.com.
- Documentary Giuliano Gemma: An Italian in the World premieres at 10:40 p.m. RSVP by e-mailing Gemma@LosAngelesItalia.com.
Chinese 6 Theatres is located at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard and directions can be found here. You can park at Hollywood & Highland Center for 2 hours for $2.00 after validation. For further information, please call Chinese 6 Theatres at (323) 465-4847.