The new Walt Disney Studios and Studio Ghibli movie 'The Secret World of Arrietty' opens tomorrow, but you can see it tonight FREE! The screening is at 7:30 p.m. tonight at The James Bridges Theater (Melnitz 1409) at UCLA. While this is a free screening, the theater seats 278 people, so please arrive early to ensure your seat.
- UCLA is located at 405 Hilgard Avenue in Los Angeles and directions can be found here.
- From Hilgard Ave. enter the east side of campus at Wyton Dr.
- Make and immediate right turn onto Charles E. Young Dr. East and signs will direct you to Parking Structure 3.
- From the ground level of Structure 3, enter the underpass (or from the street level cross Charles E. Young Dr. North and proceed down steps) and walk straight alongside Melnitz and Macgowan Halls.
- Turn left at the plaza and proceed to the courtyard of theaters.